How Can We Help Your Nonprofit Organization Succeed today?
Speaking & Live Events
- In Person Training (Full Day & Half Day)
- Certificate Training via The Fund Raising School at the Lilly Family School of Philanthropy
- Keynote and Plenary Sessions
Digital Learning & Marketing
- Digital Fundraising Consulting.
- Online Training.
- Online Courses via the Lilly Family School of Philanthropy.
- Annual Fund
- Digital Fundraising
- Grant Writing & Editing
The Fundraiser’s Measuring Stick: Sizing Up the Attributes Board Members, Volunteers, and Staff Must Cultivate to Secure Major Gifts
Highly effective fundraisers share striking similarities in their attitude, in the way they approach their work, and in the strategies they use to inspire and motivate donors to give stretch gifts. Jerold Panas, in his decades of consulting work, has observed...read more
For three years, Roger Craver immersed himself in a study of nonprofits in the U.S. and the U.K. His singular aim was to uncover why donors quit an organization and what can be done to make them stay. Among many findings, he uncovered seven key drivers that deepen a...read more
Crowdfundamentals: What your nonprofit needs to know about today's crowdfunding from...read more